WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a level and content designer to join our new game development team in Oulu. If you have a creative and humorous mind and are not afraid of the writer’s block, you could be the person we are looking for! Making levels to a racing game is your passion, and you enjoy creating new content. The Hill Climb Racing gameplay intrigues you, and you master the physics-based gameplay. In this role, you would be working in a small team and communicating with your teammates daily.
In this role, you will:
- Make 2.5D (camera on the side) racing game levels.
- Create quests in various game modes to the levels.
- Bundle quests into short storylines and add funny one-liners to tell a story and/or set the mood.
- Seek feedback actively from your teammates and assist them in their work.
- Creative and playful mind.
- Ability to find the humor in the two world-class IPs and combine them to create a funny, consistent, and believable game world.
- Ability to help with vehicle, gadget, and gameplay props design and balancing, keeping levels and quests in mind.
- Ability to create all the above in Unity3D using some custom tools.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Ability to implement simple C# scripts to levels and/or level props.
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.