WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a Senior 3D Game Artist to join our game development team in Oulu or Helsinki. Ideally, you enjoy figuring out the best styles and techniques for developing graphics for video game projects. You have a strong background in game development and have shipped final products. As a Senior 3D Game Artist in a small team, you will have a big responsibility in helping form the artistic vision of the game and implementing it.
- You can combine two world-class IPs smoothly together, following their guidelines and make them look great together.
- You can nail down 3D assets efficiently.
- You know all the tricks of the trade: low-poly modeling, polygon budgets, texturing, colors, lighting, lightmapping, VFX, particles, etc. You can experiment with different techniques to come up with best looking and efficient enough visuals.
- You enjoy working in a small team and communicating with your teammates daily.
- You realize the importance of iteration in creating beautiful and efficient game art.
- You actively seek feedback from your teammates and assist them in their work.
- You can create memorable game characters and worlds with global appeal.
- You can develop assets from concepts to final deliverables.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Unity 3D experience.
- Animation experience.
- Marketing experience.
- Creating UI and 2D assets.
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio. Please add your salary request. Send your application ASAP (or at the latest January 31st 2021) since the first suitable candidate will be hired.