WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a Lead Game Designer for our upcoming game titles in Helsinki or Oulu. As a Lead Game Designer, you will be leading our future world-class mobile game projects as an expert on designing top-grossing hits. Ideally, you have experience from leading a game development team and you have worked as a game designer in multiple shipped products. You know the ins and outs of current mobile game trends and can map out complex in-game currency flows, f2p mechanics, and more.
- You can design a game system with modern tools and keep minimum viable documentation up to date.
- You can come up with compelling user stories for game features.
- You know how to analyze game event data and leverage it in your day-to-day design process.
- You are prepared to arrange playtesting sessions both internally and externally to hone your design.
- You can communicate efficiently with multidisciplinary teams of experts and stakeholders.
- You are the voice of the players and advocate of great UX.
- You have the capability to use the Unity game engine as a designer to playtest and tweak new features when necessary.
- You thrive under pressure and have the ambition to design top-grossing games that will be enjoyed by players for many years.
- You either live in Oulu or Helsinki or are willing to relocate to Finland.
- You are willing to attend game conferences and travel between Oulu and Helsinki regularly.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits
- Financially stable company with an easy-going and relaxed atmosphere
- Passionate co-workers of various fields
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland
- A lot of fun and excitement
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Understanding of mobile game KPIs and the ability to use market data analysis tools (AppAnnie, SensorTower, GameRefinery, etc.)
- Unity game engine experience
- Animation or/and scripting (C#) experience
- Gaming as a hobby and a deep interest in mobile games
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio. Send your application ASAP or at the latest on 30.10.2020. The first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact our Producer John Rantala email@example.com.