WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a Concept Artist to join our game development teams in Oulu or Helsinki. You love creating beautiful and striking concepts and illustrations. You have a strong background in concepting and illustration for game projects and have shipped final products. You understand how to efficiently translate a vision to fast sketches, concepts and to final illustrations. You enjoy the technical challenges that working on mobile games and small screens bring to the equation. Your work pops out in-game and on social media, no matter the screen size. As a Concept Artist, you will be working on the existing super hits of Fingersoft and our exciting new projects.
- You enjoy concepting and illustrating all kinds of visions.
- You have strong fundamentals in colour, form, composition and anatomy.
- You enjoy working in a small team and communicating with your teammates daily.
- You realise the importance of iteration in creating beautiful and efficient art.
- You actively seek feedback from your teammates.
- You have experience in creating marketing materials.
- You handle pipelines from concepts to final deliverables.
- You can work in many styles but excel at cartoony and stylized visuals.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Financially stable company with easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Marketing experience.
- Graphic design experience.
- Character design experience.
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
If you think you would be a great match for this position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.