WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We are looking for an experienced audio designer to comprehensively manage the audio and music of our game portfolio. You will be responsible for producing audio yourself as well as managing any outsourcing efforts whenever necessary. On top of that, you will manage and maintain our audio file libraries.
As a Lead Audio Designer we expect you to have:
- Excellent knowledge with all major DAWs and game audio middleware (Wwise, FMOD, Master Audio, etc.)
- Good knowledge of audio asset implementation processes and pipelines in games (Unity3d audio pipeline)
- Good understanding of music production in different genres and styles
- Good skills in creating foley sounds, location recording and sound synthesis
- Previous experience of game audio design in at least 2 shipped titles
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Any coding/scripting skills
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.