We are best known for the mobile smash hits Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2, which have a combined total of over 1 Billion installs.
Would you like to be part of making our next big hit? If so, continue reading!
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a Lead Game Artist to join our game development teams in Oulu. Ideally, you enjoy figuring out the best styles and techniques for developing graphics for video game projects. You have a strong background in game development and have shipped final products. As a Lead Game Artist, you will be working on new projects and also assisting the teams working on existing games.
- You enjoy working in a small team and communicating with your teammates daily.
- You realise the importance of iteration in creating beautiful and efficient game art.
- You actively seek feedback from your teammates and assist them in their work.
- You can create memorable game characters and worlds with global appeal.
- You have experience in creating user interface graphics.
- You can develop assets from concepts to final deliverables.
- You can nail down 2D and 3D assets.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Unity 3D experience.
- Animation experience.
- Marketing experience.
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact our Art Director Tuomas firstname.lastname@example.org.