Community Manager Trainee
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We are seeking two passionate, creative, outgoing and people-focused Community Manager Trainees to join our team and help us grow and support the player community for our hit mobile game titles. As a Community Manager Trainee, you will be learning and assisting with how we engage our players across various online platforms, managing social media content, content creation, communicating with influencers and external partners and working closely with the development teams to ensure our games remain an exciting and enjoyable experience for our players.
These are fixed-term positions for 6 months, with the possibility of extension based on performance and business needs.
In this role, you will
- Engage with our player community across social media. Facebook, Discord, Reddit, TikTok and everywhere in between.
- Be the face of the company. Participate alongside the community team in video content, live streams, podcasts and other media.
- Learn the ins and outs of social media copywriting and employ them to full effect.
- Learn how to use social media and business intelligence tools to monitor, create, schedule, and publish engaging content for our social channels, ensuring a consistent and on-brand tone and messaging.
- Support in monitoring and moderating community discussions, addressing player concerns, and resolving conflicts in a professional and timely manner.
- Collaborate with the development team to provide player feedback and insights, helping to improve the game experience and identify potential issues or opportunities for growth.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute community events, contests, and promotions to drive engagement and increase player retention.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, continually seeking opportunities to improve and grow our community management strategies.
What we expect from you
- You have the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, as well as monitor various streams of information simultaneously.
- You are self-motivated and proactive. You can spot an emerging social trend and jump right on it.
- You are cool, calm and collected under pressure and have the ability to handle challenging situations with professionalism and empathy.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to engage and connect with a diverse and global audience.
We also appreciate
- Basic Photoshop, video editing and content creation skills.
- A great, and just a little bit dark, sense of humour.
- Experience in front of, or behind, a camera and mic.
- Experience with Discord moderation and bots.
- Experience with social media management or business intelligence tools.
- Experience in the games industry.
- A passion for Fingersoft games.
WHAT WE OFFER
- First-class employee experience - In our latest employee survey, our eNPS was 70, which is considered exceptionally high!
- A supportive work environment with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits.
- Easy-going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers in various fields.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
If you are passionate about gaming and eager to learn and help grow and support a thriving community, we'd love to hear from you! Drop us your application with a cover letter explaining why you are so awesome. Send your application ASAP since the first and most awesome candidates will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact email@example.com.
- Marketing & PR
- Community Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
WORKING AT FINGERSOFT
What's it like to work at Fingersoft? What kind of skills are needed in different positions?
How about relocating to Finland? What's it like to live in Oulu?
READ OUR PEOPLE'S STORIES ABOUT THEIR JOURNEY AT FINGERSOFT!
Fingersoft is one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. We are best known for the mobile smash hits Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2, which have a combined total of over 2 Billion installs.
Community Manager Trainee
Loading application form