WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We are looking for an HR enthusiast to run our HR operations during our HR Manager’s maternity leave. The role is highly independent and you have a great opportunity to influence our company culture and our people’s well-being. The position is located in our headquarters in Oulu. We have a small but efficient one-person HR team, that works together with our leadership, team leads, Finance, Admin, and PR teams to support Fingersoftians so that they can focus on what they do best; great games.
The position can be modified based on your previous experience. You can either focus on the operational side of HR or handle both strategic and operational sides if you are more experienced in the HR field.
If you are passionate about developing working life and interested in working in an international environment, taking responsibility, and working with the greatest people, continue reading!
What you would be doing:
Supporting our team leads and other Fingersoftians in HR-related inquiries.
- Improving and developing our HR service, processes, and benefits.
- Developing our leadership culture, planning and organizing leadership workshops.
- Supporting teams with recruiting.
- Offering relocation support to new hires from abroad including residence permits and other arrangements related to moving to Finland.
- Running employee surveys.
- Coordinating the onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Being the admin user of our HR system and ATS.
- Being the main point of contact to our occupational healthcare and the insurance company.
- Preparing employment contracts, reference letters, and other people-related documents.
- Acting as the occupational safety manager and working together with the occupational safety committee and Admin team to ensure a safe working environment.
We hope you have:
Understanding and previous experience with HR processes and practices. You are also eager to learn new things every day and you are not afraid of new challenges.
- Knowledge of employment law.
- Customer service attitude, problem-solving skills and can-do attitude.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Good team working skills: In this position, you will have cross-team collaboration daily.
- Good communication and English skills. We have 15 different nationalities and our company language is English.
- Great self-leadership skills: This position requires time management skills and the ability to prioritize efficiently.
WHAT WE OFFER
Comprehensive onboarding and support to ensure you have a smooth start in the position.
- Independent role that can be modified based on your previous experience.
- Possibility to develop your HR skills.
- Opportunity to influence our company culture and our HR processes.
- Exceptional employee experience - In a recent employee survey, our eNPS was 86 which is considered exceptionally high!
- Fair salary and seriously great benefits.
- Easy-going and relaxed atmosphere.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
Previous experience in HR software and ATS (we are using TeamTailor as ATS).
- Previous experience in relocation issues.
- Previous leadership experience.
The position is fixed-term for about a year. Our company is constantly growing and there might be a possibility to continue after the fixed term if there is a need for extra hands in our HR team. We hope you could start working around mid-August 2022. You will be reporting directly to our CEO during the fixed term.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV (Finnish or English). Please add your salary request. Send your application at the latest on May 22nd, 2022. Notice that we will be going through the applications as they arrive so send your application ASAP! The interviews will take place at the end of May - the beginning of June and the final decision will be made by the end of June.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact our HR Manager Elina email@example.com.