WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a backend / C++ server-side programmer to join our Hill Climb Racing 2 game development team in Oulu. Ideally, you have been developing server-side components at work or as a hobby for some years.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for developing new features with the client development team
- Maintain the existing database
- React and fix errors and issues
- Keep the live game running
What we wish from you:
- You’re a talented C++ programmer with several years of experience making server-side components, at work or otherwise.
- You should have at least 3 years of C++ programming experience.
- You have experience developing for Linux environment using standard tools and open source libraries.
- You’re analytical, highly organized and detail-oriented.
- You have a good understanding of low-level network protocols (TCP, UDP) and network level security.
- You love making games, have ideas and can execute them into reality. You work independently as well as in a team.
WHAT WE OFFER
Exceptional employee experience - In a recent employee survey, our eNPS was 86 which is considered exceptionally high!
- Fair salary and seriously great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- Comprehensive relocation support.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Bash, C#, Python.
- NoSQL databases.
- Unity3D experience.
- Gaming as a hobby.
- Game demos.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV. Please add your salary request. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Note: We will be on summer holidays during July. We will continue checking new applications in August. Have a great summer!