WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We are looking for an experienced producer to join our Hill Climb Racing 2 team.
Are you someone who would like to work on one of the most popular racing game IP’s in the world with over 1.5 billion downloads to date?
If yes, then you could be the person we are looking for!
In this role, you would be responsible for leading an independent, self-organizing team of about 15 professional game developers with the aim of continuously delivering the best possible racing experience for our long-time and new players.
We expect you to care for the well-being of the team and ensure that they, and you, are learning constantly and delivering the fun for our players.
You will have the extensive knowledge and support from all of the Fingersoft game, infrastructure, and enabler teams at your disposal and the freedom to find the best ways of working for your team.
Your responsibilities are:
- Ensuring team's wellbeing
- Delivering the fun
- Project management
- Collaborating and communicating with other team leads
- Upkeeping roadmap
- Designing sprints and tasks
- Representing the team and project in cross-team forums
- Helping each team member succeed and develop
What we expect from you:
- Substantial experience from leading projects as producer/product-owner/team lead
- High self-sufficiency and drive, ability to push things forward even in difficult circumstances
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize work
- Ability to communicate well inside and outside the team
- Conflict resolution skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hugely popular games and IP to work on
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- Constant opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Gaming as a hobby
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV. Please add your salary request. Send your application ASAP or at the latest on February 28th, 2021 since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact email@example.com.