WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a Lead Game Artist for an unannounced groundbreaking Hill Climb Racing IP game title in Helsinki or Oulu. Ideally, you have experience from artistically leading a game development team in multiple shipped products. You know the ins and outs of current mobile game trends and can develop an innovative art style for 3D and 2D products.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for developing and driving an innovative art style for the game.
- Work with other disciplines to establish technical and aesthetic guidelines for art in the game.
- Come up with the pipeline for creating in-game art assets and integrating them in Unity.
- Create 2D and 3D assets and animations for use in Unity game engine.
- Collaborate with the Lead Designer, Brand Workgroup, and the team in finding the best solutions.
- Experience in managing internal art pipelines.
- Ability and willingness to lead other artists.
- Experience creating a broad range of art styles in both 2D and 3D mediums.
- Know-how of creating and animating 3D game assets such as characters, vehicles, and levels.
- Understanding of integrating said game assets into Unity game engine.
- Have a strong understanding of mobile interface design, flow, and usability.
- Have a deep passion for making games.
- Ability to work with outsourcing studios if necessary.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
- Degree in Media and Arts or relevant field.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio. Please add your salary request. Send your application ASAP (or at the latest 1st of Feb) since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.