WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a Unity Game Developer for our new unannounced groundbreaking mobile game project in Oulu. As a game developer, you will implement various gameplay and metagame features. You will be part of a compact and skilled team of specialists and work closely with game designers, artists, and other programmers.
In this role, you will:
- Design and implement robust and flexible gameplay systems for an online 3D mobile game.
- Work closely with lead programmer and game designer in order to understand what is expected of each feature and use creative problem solving to implement said features.
- Collaborate with artists and other developers to ensure the project is a technical success.
- Improve existing systems to meet changing requirements and new game ideas.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming with C# in Unity
- Experience in game development and a strong interest in F2P game design
- Self-motivation, eagerness to learn, and pride in getting things done
- A goal of writing clean, efficient, and reliable code
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Shipped projects for mobile platforms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience in developing online features for games
- Knowledge of art pipelines, animation, and shader effects
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio. Please add your salary request. Send your application ASAP (or at the latest 7th of Feb) since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.